To enable SVN via Proxy on Mac do the following:
- Open Terminal
- Type vim ~/.subversion/servers
- Enter Insert mode by typing and deleting any letter
- Go to the line [global] at the bottom
- Change configuration to:
http-proxy-host = 172.28.111.1(your proxy address)
http-proxy-port = 3128 (your proxy port)
- Don’t forget to remove # symbols, they mean commentary.
- Press escape
- Type :wq, which means that you want to exit text editor and save changes
- Ready! Don’t forget to use proper url for svn which supports WebDAV, etc.