- What is wget?
– GNU Wget (or just Wget, formerly Geturl) is a computer program that retrieves content from web servers, and is part of the GNU Project. Its name is derived from World Wide Web and get. It supports downloading via HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols.
- How to install wget on Mac to use it through Terminal?
– Look here for installation instructions: http://www.max-up.ru/news-apple/wget-mac-os-snow-leopard.html
- How to use wget in Terminal?
– Open terminal, determine which file you want to download and type something like this: